Monday 22 August 2011

The results are in

I am so proud of my oldest 'little'. She did it! She's off to College.... WhoooHooo! Good for her. I am so excited for her and the new opportunities and experiences she is going to have. She turned 19 on Saturday, her new life journey begins..... 

Group Hug. Overwhelmed with the result,
she needs to start believing
in herself. She is wonderful!


Miss S had a friend over on Friday last and her requirements for Master H meant that he was not allowed near their fun time. So much so that when she was telling him to "leave them alone" his finger got jammed in the door. The pain caused such wailing and crying and profound statements from Master H - "I wish I was just being born", and "I wish I was only getting out of my bed this morning".  I cried. A trip to the doctor and to A&E followed. It needed to be x-rayed (they were concerned there might have been a fracture.) Despite the late hour getting home, it seems it was the best day of his life. Getting called 'darling' by all nurses and doctors surely helped, plus a visit to the golden arches on the way home! 
And he delights in telling everyone his nail is going to fall off. Tough.

The bravest of them all.



19 years young

I realised that Master M had no picture this year
taken with the figure candle. We improvised!

And, now we are almost at back to school time. Trying to fit it the last of the adventures and trips before it's back to the grind.....


Miss S, all sweetness and light.





No comments:

Post a Comment