Sunday 14 August 2011

Domestic Bliss or Domestic Terror

Cleaning. House cleaning, domestic duties, picking up after littles, washing, ironing, sweeping, hoovering, moping. Do you feel it never stops? It never changes. Little people do not like cleaning. Mr H does his best, but he of the male species. What is is all about this time looking after the appearance of bricks and mortar.

Last evening we went to the playground - we had the whole place to ourselves. The most fun and bliss I have had in the longest time. I got to spend as much time as I wanted on this.

http://www.kompan.co.uk/playground-equipment/Swings/-Nest-Swing-NAT904

Just learned that it is for 4-12 year olds... Whoops ..... no wonder I love it so much, me and my child self hanging out : - ) The 2 boys are in soldier mode and brought their collection of Nerf guns and Miss S brought Goo Goo one of her 3 babies. I was the zombie and got to fight back with small apples that had fallen from the trees. Funsies : - ) I hope Mr Rain will keep away so we can continue the adventure...

On another note, Master H is asking me for the full verson of Angry Birds. "Please, please I'm thanking you.... please mom, pretty please" ... hands joined together. Will I acquiesce, will I ever see my iPhone again. 2 weeks to school..... thoughts.....


The view from the 'nest swing'.

Really enjoying this series at the moment. The content is deep and dark, but the photography..... oh my Lord, I have never seen rain look more beautiful, and I know a thing or two about the rain.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9av38iK_Y0

No comments:

Post a Comment