Tuesday 18 October 2011

Simple acts of love

I came home from college the last evening, to sleeping children, whom I hadn't seen since morning but this was waiting for me on the kitchen blackboard.


How simple a message and how powerful. Life can get so complicated and busy all the time, catching up on endless paperwork, worrying about financial security and worrying about worry. But Miss S really has it down to a T. Love, love love. A child's love -  so pure.

And then, our wonderful friends from California posted this to their blog. 


I am truly blessed to have met the lillies, their praise, love and words of encouragement always lift me from whatever darkness  or self doubt I may be feeling.

There is so much to give thanks for today, 

1. The sun is shining in the sky
2. The love of friends and family
3. My health and the health of my family

Today, I have begun a gratitude book, which I intend to fill daily.

It's time to give thanks : - )

Master H with the Lalaloopsy's and Lego, wonderul combination!
 



Miss S practicing her piano, in the room of fun. Lillies be prepared
for your return visit. We shall have a concert!

Miss Ellie trying to take down Minnie, but it never happens

Miss T rocking her new fringe.


















No comments:

Post a Comment