Tuesday 11 October 2011

My Baby is 5!!!!!! How did that happen?

My little Master H turned 5 on Saturday. Quite the social butterfly since he started school he had no less that 14 people at his party - not one invite was turned down. But where have those years gone? Seems in the blink of an eye I was making his bottles, changing him, putting him down at night, and he fit into my arms quite snugly. Thankfully, he still loves snuggling, he allows me to change him (more time for play), and he loves his goodnight routine. Yet, I still miss his smallness.



So many mothers of another generation always tell me to cherish this time. It seems as I get older I truly understand what they are saying. Childhood is such a precious magical time, that can be taken for granted with the daily trudge of living.  So I am going to treasure this time as it passes, the little nuances, the sayings, the actions, the re-actions, the laughter, the tears, the tantrums, the magic.

BTW Maxi the Taxi Drive was found, hiding behind the TV. He is safely enclosed in his cage until his next escape. 
























No comments:

Post a Comment